Silicon Valley and P@SHA calling on top Pakistani startups to participate in the Spring 2014 BlackboxConnect powered by Google for Entrepreneurs
March 17th, 2014- March 29, 2014
Blackbox Connect is a two week SiliconValley immersion program designed exclusively for founders who are based outside the USA
International startup founders who come to Blackbox Connect have a unique opportunity to live, work and learn from other founders from all around the world!
If you are a Pakistani start-up looking to expand your business globally, go ahead and APPLY below to become a Blackbox Connect participant.
GoogleforEntrepreneurswillcoverthecostsofroomandboard, airfare, anduition
Benefits to Participation in Blackbox Connect two week program
- Blackbox Connect speakers mentor, inspire and impart their knowledge and experience with the participants in a genuine Silicon Valley Way
- Live and work within a comfortable environment that is conducive to learning and sharing
- Network events to gain access to Silicon Valley’s best resources of entrepreneurs, mentors and investors
- Membership in the Blackbox global community providing exclusive access to network of Blackbox Entrepreneurs and Blackbox supporters
- By Demo Day, Blackbox Connect Entrepreneurs deliver a refined and compelling presentation, conveying clarity of their vision and direction, understanding what it takes to get funded by experienced US and global investors and realizing goals for the long term success of their startups
Read what previous Blackbox Entrepreneurs took away from their BlackboxConnectexperience!
To learn more visit us at the BlackboxConnect
Startups must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Must be based outside the U.S.
- Have already launched a product or nearing completion of beta testing product with prospective customers
- Attending founders (up to 2 founders per startup) must be proficient in English
- Blackbox Connect supports woman entrepreneurship and we encourage female founders to apply.
- Applications must be received no later than December 25, 2013
To apply, click HERE!