P@SHA invites you to apply for an all-expenses-paid two-week immersion program in Silicon Valley. A unique opportunity for non-US startups to access resources and scale globally!
September 29, 2014- October 10, 2014
Blackbox Connect is a two week Silicon Valley immersion program designed exclusively for founders who are based outside the USA.
International startup founders who come to Blackbox Connect have a unique opportunity to live, work and learn from other founders from all around the world!
If you are a Pakistani start-up looking to expand your business globally, go ahead and APPLY below to become a Blackbox Connect participant.
Application Link: http://goo.gl/wqWNS0
Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the costs of boarding, airfare, and tuition.
Benefits to Participation in Blackbox Connect two week program:
- Blackbox Connect speakers mentor, inspire and impart their knowledge and experience with the participants in a genuine Silicon Valley Way
- Live and work within a comfortable environment that is conducive to learning and sharing
- Network events to gain access to Silicon Valley’s best resources of entrepreneurs, mentors and investors
- Membership in the Blackbox global community providing exclusive access to network of Blackbox Entrepreneurs and Blackbox supporters
- By Demo Day, Blackbox Connect Entrepreneurs deliver a refined and compelling presentation, conveying clarity of their vision and direction, understanding what it takes to get funded by experienced US and global investors and realizing goals for the long term success of their startup
Read what previous Blackbox Entrepreneurs took away from their Blackbox Connect experience!
Startups must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Must be based outside the U.S.
- Have already launched a product or nearing completion of beta testing product with prospective customers
- Attending founders (up to 2 founders per startup) must be proficient in English
- Blackbox Connect supports woman entrepreneurship and we encourage female founders to apply.
- Applications must be received no later than June 20, 2014