Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT and ITES (P@SHA) is supporting the FAST NUCES (ACM) Developers Day & Job Fair taking place on March 20th, 2014 at FAST Main Campus Karachi.
They have agreed to provide stalls to P@SHA member companies at the Job Fair. More than 2000 students are expected to attend the event with FAST-NUCES students and from prominent universities such as NED, Karachi University, SZABIST, SSUET, Bahria, Iqra, IBA and PAF-KIET.
Please consider availing this opportunity and ask your HR teams to set up stalls at the Job Fair. The FAST ACM team will provide tables, chairs, permission to place 1 standee and promotion through their communication mediums.
For stall bookings please contact:
Marketing Executive, Developers Day, ACM -NUCES
Jawdat Ahmed Rana
Director Marketing, Developers Day, ACM-NUCES
Details of the Program
Developers Day 2014 will be a combination of competitions, seminars and recruitment activities. The major highlights of this event organized by ACM-NUCES are as follows:
• Demo your Project – Students will get a chance to display their Final Year Projects to representatives from the CS industry of Pakistan.
• Ten Minutes of Tech – Students will get a ten minute opportunity to discuss any innovative idea which can be of great value in the future.
• Job Fair – Students who are due to graduate at the end of this semester can apply for jobs at the leading software houses of Pakistan. Representatives from these software houses will be present to collect resumes of students, take recruitment tests, and interviews.
• Mobile Application Development Competition – Today’s age is the age of mobile applications. Thus a competition in this regard will be organized and professionals from the Computer Science industry will be present to judge them.
• User Interface Design Competition – A good user interface is essential as it creates a good impression on the viewers. So a competition judged by professionals will be organized and it will prove to be a healthy exercise for students of our university.
• Tech Talks – Professionals from different software houses of Pakistan will share their knowledge in an attempt to bridge the gap between the academia and the Computer Science industry of Pakistan.
• Hackathon – Teams of energetic and motivated students will participate in a 48 hour hackathon. This competition will bring a storm of fresh ideas which will then be rewarded based on their applicability and usability.